The things every high-achiever should know
In: Motivation20 Sep 2010
After months of researching, writing, and editing, Unlimited Drive is finally available to you (for free).
Reaching almost 100 pages of theory, action plans, and specific techniques to boost your motivation, you will learn how to:
1) Identify where your motivation tends to show itself automatically (and how to change it based on your preferences).
2) Tap into a powerful source of motivation that researchers weren’t even aware of until the last few decades.
3) Capture the motivation found in high-achieving groups around the world.
4) Discover and smash through mental blocks that are inhibiting your motivation and success.
5) Use one simple trick to accomplish your most difficult, long-term goals with ease.
6) How to put your success on autopilot (literally).
7) and much, much more.
If you want access to this powerful resource, you can either fill out your name and e-mail on the right-hand side of this page or go to this link: http://www.livingforimprovement.com/unlimiteddrive/
I'm Jon Guerrera, a life hacker at heart, and the man behind the scenes here at Living For Improvement. This blog documents all of my successes, failures, experiments and lessons learned as I hack my way to happiness, fulfillment and success.
I also wrote an ebook. If you like what I write on the blog, you should definitely check it out below. Oh, and it's free.
Unlimited Drive is the result of four years of diligent research on what drives people to achieve great things. I always wondered how the most successful people in the world could reach such high levels of success and accomplishment. Well, I found the answer and wrote an ebook so I could pass it on to you (for free).
Learn more or subscribe below to get your copy.